"*" indicates required fields
Water Storage Tanks in Denver Colorado
National Storage Tanks is happy to serve Denver or The Mile High City, in Colorado. We provide quality water storage tanks to municipalities, commercial, residential, and rural areas. Our customer service is top-notch, and we can help you meet the growing needs for water storage.
About Denver Colorado
Denver is home to four professional sports teams. But, don’t let that fact fool you that it is all they have to offer. On top of professional football, baseball, basketball, and hockey there are also other great activities. These activities include wonderful food, shopping, music, and the arts with museums.
Denver is located with the plains to the east and the Rocky Mountains just to the west so it is also a mecca for outdoor sports like skiing, hiking, bicycling, and more. It has a cold, dry climate.
Reason for using water storage tanks
Why would Denver need water storage tanks? Because every city must supply its residents with fresh, clean drinking water. Then there is the wastewater treatment, and keeping rainwater from disrupting the storm drains and soil. Not to mention the snow when it melts in the spring.
Other reasons for having water storage tanks include:
- Fire prevention, protection
- Water on demand for residents
- Manufacturing processes for industries
- Irrigation of gardens and parks
Those are just a few reasons that municipalities, commercial, residential, and even rural areas need water storage tanks.
Types of tanks available to Denver and surrounding areas
We have many types of tanks that suit different needs. If you do not see a tank for a specific process contact us we will quickly help you find what you need.
1. Bolted Steel Tanks are used for the following; drinking water, wastewater, fire prevention, dry bulk storage, irrigation, and manufacturing. Whether it is the city, a commercial industry, private owned, or residential these tanks come in various sizes. Sizes suited for storage increments of over 150,000 gallons and up to 5,000,000 gallons. They also meet all state and local regulatory guidelines.
2. Above Ground Fiberglass Tanks fit a wide variety of commercial storage solutions. Including caustic storage needs. Capacities available range from 4,000 gallons up to 42,000 gallons and would be seen in the following uses:
- Wastewater treatment
- Rain water storage
- Drinking water storage
- Chemical industry
- Petroleum and allied products
- Food processing plants
- Pulp and paper plants
3. Plastic Water Tanks These plastic tanks are the solution for most suburban and small commercial purposes. They range in size from 300 gallons to as high at 15,500 gallons. The above-ground plastic water tanks have several uses that include:
- Drinkable water
- Irrigation tanks
- Fire protection water storage
- Rainwater collection
4. Above Ground Fiberglass Tanks are great for a number of uses and range in size from 4,000 to 42,000 gallons. Uses for this type of tank include:
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Rainwater and drinking water storage units
- Chemical industry needs
- Gas and petroleum needs
- Food processing industry
- Pulp and paper industry
5. Stainless Steel Storage Tank is the safest and most durable storage tank for commercial and suburban storage of water and more. They can be single-walled or double-walled tanks. Types of uses for the stainless steel storage tanks include:
- Fermentation for winery or brewery
- Chemicals or fertilizers
6. Rain Harvesting Tanks these plastic tanks are ideal for storing rainwater for later use in irrigation. The tanks range in size from 130 gallons up to 4,995 Gallons. Gathering rainwater from the roof will help stop the damage from erosion. It also stops polluted runoff that can harm creeks, ponds, lakes, and rivers.
Other benefits of collecting rainwater are:
- The extra water on hand for emergencies
- Better for plants and gardens because there is no chlorine in rainwater
- Helps the environment with less erosion and pollution of creeks and other streams
7. Fire Prevention – Fire prevention tanks for protection or suppression come in many sizes and materials. Whether in the city or a rural area these fire protection tanks are used for the following reasons:
- Airports & Seaports
- Oil & Gas
The tanks that National Storage Tanks offers meet all the state and local regulatory requirements for fire prevention.
8. Food Grade Production and Storage Tanks are specifically made to meet the “non-toxic and safe for consumption” requirements by all regulatory bodies. They come in capacities all the way up to 5,000,000 gallons. The food grade production and storage tanks are used in a variety of processes that include:
- Fermenting wine
These tanks meet the following:
- Compliant with local & state codes and standards
- Foundations are planned for site specific location
- Above and below ground options
9. Municipal and Potable Water Tanks Fresh safe drinking water is important especially after a natural disaster or other emergency. Municipal drinking water tanks provide daily water to the residents. If you live in a rural area of the county you should also have a storage tank for clean drinking water as you never know when a disaster will hit.
Municipal and potable water tanks come in various sizes up to 5,000,000 gallons. There are also various materials that tanks come in which are steel, fiberglass, and plastic. No matter what type of tank you choose you will have clean, safe drinking water
National Storage Tank is your number one source for durable and safe water storage tanks. We look forward to being of service to you.