- From 600 to 650,000 gallons & Open Top Liquid Storage up to 2,000,000 gallons.
- Up to 20 year liner warranty and 10 year structural warranty.
- G115 Galvanized Steel standard, which on average has a 27% higher Zinc content for added protection and longevity, and can easily provide G140 Galvanized Steel for high salt or caustic environments.
- Steel Core offers multiple different styles of liner as standard, 30 mil PVC, 45 mil RPP - XR3-PW - XR5 and more.
- Steel Core tanks are engineered to meet IBC and ASCE requirements.
- Design Criteria: Steel Core tanks can be designed for 185 mph wind and CA Seismic with Snow Load up to 6O# per square foot.
- NFPA22 compliant for fire protection use. NSF61 for potable water storage. EPA approved liners available for some types of waste water storage.
- Learn More
Search All Galvanized Corrugated Steel Tanks By Gallon
Search By Type of Corrugated Steel Tank>
V-Rib 30 Degree Corrugated Tanks
V-Rib 10 Degree Corrugated Tanks
Flat Panel 30 Degree Corrugated Tanks
J-Rib 30 Degree Corrugated Tanks
J-Rib 10 degree Corrugated Tanks
Search By Diameter of Corrugated Steel Tank