Fire is a frightening concept, but an undeniable reality. In rural areas, off the grid and away from municipal services, a Water Tank used strictly for Fire Suppression is the best and only way to protect your family, farm, or business. In the city many codes require dedicated on demand water sources for firefighting within buildings as well.
This is not new terrain for NST, we have years of experience engineering and designing water storage tanks for fire protection. Each tank NST provides is specifically engineered to meet code; whether residential, commercial or municipal. Our tanks are manufactured to be NFPA-22 compliant and AWWA standards for potable & non-potable uses. NST offers above and below ground fire suppression tank options.
- Compliant with local, state and national fire protection
codes and standards
- Floor and Wall Penetrations are available
- Concrete slab foundation engineered for your specific job site
- NFPA22, AWWA, CBC2016, NSF 61
- Anti –vortex Assemblies included
- Available in a wide range of capacities
- Above and below ground options
- Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks
- Carbon Bolted Steel Tanks
- PolyCarbon Tanks
- Welded Steel Tanks
- Underground Fiberglass Tanks
- Snyder Plastic Water Tanks