335 Gallon Industrial Chemical Injection Tank System, XLPE
- Agricultural Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Many more
- Chemical injection is an integral component of any pipeline integrity program. The petroleum, oil & gas, and water treatment industries require a variety of chemical treatments to control various undesirable contaminants and prevent asset degradation. With a variety of chemicals comes a variety of challenges to store and dispense the chemicals. The chemical tank needs to be constructed of materials compatible with the chemical and sized adequately to minimize refilling. Snyder offers a variety of tank sizes along with a variety of tank materials to ensure you have the right tank for each application.
- High-Density Linear Polyethylene (HDLPE) and Crosslink Polyethylene (XLPE) material options available for the horizontal leg tank. Stainless Steel Tank Systems are also available.
- Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene stands provide easy access to the bottom tank connection and have molded-in metal inserts for the optional banding and pump mounting.
- Containment basins constructed of HDLPE (Black Color) and provide 110% containment of tank include a molded-in pump mount bracket.
- Horizontal tanks are designed to a 1.9 specific gravity.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Tailored tank solutions for challenging chemical injection applications: hydrate inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors/scavenger products, surfactants/cleaning/wetting products, foamers, specialty chemicals, paraffin inhibitors, defoamers/antifoams, scale control chemicals, water clarifiers, and more.
Installation and Usage Guidelines
- CHEMICAL - Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- CAPACITY - It is recommended that tanks only be filled to their rated capacity, not brimful capacity.
- TEMPERATURE - Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tanks are designed for a maximum continuous the temperature of 100°F / 37.7°C.
- PRESSURE - Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- VENTING - Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of ½" water column (0.018 psi.) Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty.
- INSTALLATION - Do not rigidly pipe tanks. Flexible connections are required at fitting connections to maintain the warranty. Consult Snyder's Guidelines for Use and Installation prior to receiving and installing tanks.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) Available
- FDA and NSF/ANSI61 Standards
- All Materials UV Stabilized
- HDLPE Black & Natural White
On Sale Today!
|Shipping Cost||Call 866-959-7593 for Shipping Quote|
335 Gallon Industrial Chemical Injection Tank System, XLPE systems have an XLPE tank and HDLPE containment basin and stand included. Dimensions 54X85X89 made of High-Density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) meeting both FDA and NSF/ANSI 61 standards. Available in both black and natural white. Our tanks are the finest Industrial Tanks in the industry.
Line Drawing With All Standard Features Include: 335 Gallon Chemical Injection Tank
|Material||High-Density Linear Polyethylene (HDLPE)|
|Color||Natural White or Black|
|Fittings||See Line Drawing|
|Design Standard||Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) & Commercial|
|Tie Down Lugs||No|
|Certifications||FDA 177.1520 & NSF/ANSI-61|
|Chemical Resistance Recommendation Chart||Chart|