PolyCarbon - Caustic Chemical
PolyCarbon Tanks are Carbon Steel Tanks with a Heat Bonded Polyethylene secondary wall. The two substances, the Steel and the Polyethylene are bonded together to form a doubly protective tank that is 60% less expensive than stainless steel and 20% less expensive than fiberglass.
PolyCarbon tanks are geared toward what is inside, especially in the case of corrosive substances such as Sulfuric Acid, Liquid Fertilizer, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydrochloride, Ferrics, Alums, Polymers, and more.
Available in sizes up to 30,000 gallons - PolyCarbon is the future of caustic liquid storage.
- • Custom built to suit your needs with horizontal and standard sizing
- • Standard shop built sizes between 1,000- 30,000 Gallons.
- • Higher gallon capacities available with taller tanks.
- • With Shop Built Sizes up to 13'-7"D with heights over 50'.
- • Includes Exterior epoxy coatings with a large selection of colors.
- • Seamless tank interior.
- • Specifically designed and engineered for your project.
- • Shop built and delivered completed to your jobsite.
- • More cost effective than stainless steel and fiberglass.