1100 Gallon Industrial Vertical Tank
- Agricultural Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Many more
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) and Commercial design standards available.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high-density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color.
- For outdoor Sodium Hypochlorite applications - Opaque white UV block out resin #880059 is available for vertical tanks up to 12500 gallons are vertical tanks (all sizes) can be covered with 1" thick polyurethane foam insulation with mastic coatings to block harmful UV exposure.
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (All size vertical tanks except for 16,500 gallons).
- Available with IBC 2015/CBC 2016 seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.35, 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Dimensions listed and on drawings may vary +/- 3% (standard Molding tolerance).
Installation and Usage Guidelines
- CHEMICAL - Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- CAPACITY - It is recommended that tanks only be filled to their rated capacity, not brimful capacity.
- TEMPERATURE - Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tanks are designed for a maximum continuous the temperature of 100°F / 37.7°C.
- PRESSURE - Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- VENTING - Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of ½" water column (0.018 psi.) Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty.
- INSTALLATION - Do not rigidly pipe tanks. Flexible connections are required at fitting connections to maintain the warranty. Consult Snyder's Guidelines for Use and Installation prior to receiving and installing tanks.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) Available
- FDA and NSF/ANSI61 Standards
- All Materials UV Stabilized
- HDLPE Black & Natural White
|Shipping Cost||Call 866-959-7593 for Shipping Quote|
1100 Gallon Industrial Vertical Tank by Snyder Industria. Dimensions 86X55 made of High-Density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) meeting both FDA and NSF/ANSI 61 standards. Available in both black and natural white. Our tanks are the finest Industrial Tanks in the industry.
|Material||High-Density Linear Polyethylene (HDLPE)|
|Color||Natural White or Black|
|Fittings||See Line Drawing|
|Design Standard||Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) & Commercial|
|Tie Down Lugs||Yes|
|Certifications||FDA 177.1520 & NSF/ANSI-61|
|Chemical Resistance Recommendation Chart||Chart|
|Dimensions||86 × 55 in|