1500 Gallon Industrial Dual Containment Tank
- Agricultural Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Many more
- Material options for a diverse range of applications.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)* - black and natural white color complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards
- Industrial (ASTM D1998) design standards
- Cross-linked, high-density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color
- Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046
- Available with IBC/CBC seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service
Installation and Usage Guidelines
- CHEMICAL - Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- CAPACITY - It is recommended that tanks only be filled to their rated capacity, not brimful capacity.
- TEMPERATURE - Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tanks are designed for a maximum continuous the temperature of 100°F / 37.7°C.
- PRESSURE - Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- VENTING - Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of ½" water column (0.018 psi.) Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty.
- INSTALLATION - Do not rigidly pipe tanks. Flexible connections are required at fitting connections to maintain the warranty. Consult Snyder's Guidelines for Use and Installation prior to receiving and installing tanks.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) Available
- FDA and NSF/ANSI61 Standards
- All Materials UV Stabilized
- HDLPE Black & Natural White
Notice: Undefined variable: post in /home/national/public_html/wp-content/themes/nationalstoragetank/woocommerce/single-product/price.php on line 30
On Sale Today!
|Shipping Cost||Call 866-959-7593 for Shipping Quote|
1500 Gallon Snyder Industrial Dual Containment Tank System – Dimensions 93X77. Snyder’s latest product innovation, double wall DCT tanks range from 35 gallons up to 1500 gallons, provide a secondary containment solution in one integral space-saving unit. The smaller design configurations are ideal for commercial “Day” tank system requirements and can be used in conjunction with Snyder’s extensive line of larger double wall Captor Double Wall Containment Systems.
Line Drawing With All Standard Features Include: 1500 Gallon Industrial DCT
|Color||Natural White or Black|
|Fittings||See Line Drawing|
|Design Standard||Industrial (ASTM D1998)|
|Certifications||FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards|
|Chemical Resistance Recommendation Chart||Chart|
|Dimensions||93 × 77 in|