2000 Gallon Industrial Horizontal Leg Tank 62″D 70″H 160″L
- Agricultural Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Many more
- Material options for a diverse range of application requirements.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color.
- Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059 (up to 525 Gal.).
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (up to 525 Gal.).
- Low profile designs increase safety factors.
- Available in a wide variety of styles, 30-3400 gallons.
- Horizontal products are available in specific gravities up to 1.9.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
Installation and Usage Guidelines
- CHEMICAL - Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- CAPACITY - It is recommended that tanks only be filled to their rated capacity, not brimful capacity.
- TEMPERATURE - Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tanks are designed for a maximum continuous the temperature of 100°F / 37.7°C.
- PRESSURE - Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- VENTING - Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of ½" water column (0.018 psi.) Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty.
- INSTALLATION - Do not rigidly pipe tanks. Flexible connections are required at fitting connections to maintain the warranty. Consult Snyder's Guidelines for Use and Installation prior to receiving and installing tanks.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) Available
- FDA and NSF/ANSI61 Standards
- All Materials UV Stabilized
- HDLPE Black & Natural White
On Sale Today!
|Shipping Cost||Call 866-959-7593 for Shipping Quote|
2000 Gallon Industrial Horizontal Leg Tank by Snyder Industrial. Dimensions 62X70X160 made of High-Density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) meeting both FDA and NSF/ANSI 61 standards. Available in both black and natural white. Our tanks are the finest Industrial Tanks in the industry.
Line Drawing With All Standard Features Include: 2000 Gallon Horizontal
|Material||High-Density Linear Polyethylene (HDLPE)|
|Color||Natural White or Black|
|Fittings||See Line Drawing|
|Design Standard||Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) & Commercial|
|Tie Down Lugs||No|
|Certifications||FDA 177.1520 & NSF/ANSI-61|
|Chemical Resistance Recommendation Chart||Chart|