5000 Gallon Captor Double Wall Containment Tank
- Agricultural Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Many more
- Material options for a diverse range of applications.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)* - black and natural white color complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards
- Industrial (ASTM D1998) design standards
- Cross-linked, high-density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color
- Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046
- Available with IBC/CBC seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service
Installation and Usage Guidelines
- CHEMICAL - Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- CAPACITY - It is recommended that tanks only be filled to their rated capacity, not brimful capacity.
- TEMPERATURE - Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tanks are designed for a maximum continuous the temperature of 100°F / 37.7°C.
- PRESSURE - Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- VENTING - Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of ½" water column (0.018 psi.) Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty.
- INSTALLATION - Do not rigidly pipe tanks. Flexible connections are required at fitting connections to maintain the warranty. Consult Snyder's Guidelines for Use and Installation prior to receiving and installing tanks.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) Available
- FDA and NSF/ANSI61 Standards
- All Materials UV Stabilized
- HDLPE Black & Natural White
On Sale Today!
|Shipping Cost||Call 866-959-7593 for Shipping Quote|
5000 Gallon Snyder Industrial Captor Double Wall Containment system with dimensions 102X216. Snyder’s revolutionary Captor Containment System is designed to alleviate the ever-changing environmental and safety concerns regarding bulk chemical storage and containment for the 21st century.
Captor’s unique tank-in-a-tank design enables users and specifiers to incorporate advanced performance and safety features on a bulk-handling system, which provides total containment protection. Captor’s double wall construction is completely enclosed so that external matter, such as dust, rain and snow is prevented from collecting in the outer containment tank.
Line Drawing With All Standard Features Include: 5000 Gallon Captor Double Wall Containment
|Color||Natural White or Black|
|Fittings||See Line Drawing|
|Design Standard||Industrial (ASTM D1998)|
|Certifications||FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards|
|Chemical Resistance Recommendation Chart||Chart|
|Dimensions||102 × 216 in|